Sep 8, 2014. I actually finished this sweater a couple of weeks ago, I'm just finally getting around to posting it. For some weeks before that, I had finally gotten around to making it. I used soda tabs as buttons because they were the most convenient option, rather than running out to the craft store and deciding on something, because it was so close to being done and I really needed to get it over with. I ended up one...
...stitch short somehow, but it fits and it closes and THE SLEEVES ARE LONG ENOUGH! No store-bought sweater will ever fit my body AND cover my monkey arms, and I'm unbelievably pleased that this one does :D It is slightly itchy, but I'll wash it soon and that will soften it up. I'm also going to use that green previous version to create a non-ribbed-sleeve version, and hopefully that eliminates a bit of the confining itchiness until washing.
This is one of several garment patterns for which I need beta testers; I draw patterns as charts, with text boxes describing key details. It will be available on Ravelry (as soon as I write it up), and if you're interested, let me know! It'll hurry up my writing schedule.
Author and Artist
I finally realize the importance of the dated progress page...it shows just how much I'm actually working!