I finally reached the second color! And third and fourth...it's folded in half because I haven't knitted anything relevant in the other half yet.
Dragon pattern near completion, just need to figure out a gradient in the sky...ahhh!
This is progress on the banner as of yesterday, and the dragon as of today...the camera cable went missing last night, came back this morning, so here they are:
As a result of the Almond Festival's very small success, I have decided to create a title for my booth, among other changes I expect to make for the next fair. Hopefully it ends up large enough to be read, and at least colorful enough to be seen from a reasonable distance. It is my first attempt at multicolor knitting, and the back is not going to have strings all across the back.
It was somewhat disappointing. I struggled to make plenty of animals and only a few sold. Hopefully I did enough advertisement to sell online now, and then make enough to go to the next festival. I suppose the weather can take some blame, though my prices seem to be the biggest deterrent...it was cloudy, and then it began to sprinkle, and an hour before the day was over it started raining and we packed up.
I've been awake since 5 this morning, slept for only the 3(or 4) hours before, and want to eat and sleep at the same time, yet I have business to attend to...
As a result, I have temporarily removed all inventory from PayPal and either allocated it toward the festival or decided that they shouldn't be sold when I have improved animals available (soon hehe).
Author and Artist
I finally realize the importance of the dated progress page...it shows just how much I'm actually working!